1/13/11

being catty

it's about time that i did a proper cat post, as i have now collected enough images for a substantial one. i also realize i keep postponing my room post, for alas, i'm one of them lucky new yorkers that got hit with a mild bedbug episode. threw out the bed today, said goodbye to my lovely temperpedic, caulked up all the cracks and boxed up all my vintage fabrics out of paranoia... please don't let this bit of gross news stop you from reading my blog!! let's hope this new year is free of bugs but FULL OF CATS:

totally should have bid on this AMAZING 40's rayon cat dress...






so i, like, never post pictures of myself here. however, because it is related to my post, i just had to share my newest flea market acquisition: a lucite cat brooch to be honest i'm not sure when it's from since there's so many repros out there and i'm no expert (my hunch is that it's a nice 80's piece.) whatever the case, it's the perfect cat pin that i've been looking for!

2 comments: