12/3/10

foaming at the mouth

so i realized that i haven't really said much about myself on this blog, other than you probably have realized that i'm a seersucker/clown/poodle addict. let me say some more then: i am also a seafoam fanatic. i had a pair of swimming goggles in an icy green hue when i was a kid and then begged my mom to let me paint my room the same color (it was called "icy mist".) this is my favorite color in the whole wide world because of its ambiguity and in-between-ness. some seafoams are more towards aqua, some are minty, some are grayish. and i also live in a seafoam-painted room, which i promise to show you! i haven't forgotten!

this is from a pair of men's rayon pajamas. someone please find a four yard remnant of this in a kansas farm so i can make it into a dress!!! buy it on etsy!!


while we're on a pajama kick, i think that not only would these be great as a tailored pair, you could also make a set of pillowcases and sheets. and then you could BLEND INTO YOUR BED.

HOUSEDRESS with matching POTHOLDERS

No comments:

Post a Comment